Competence at work with expert knowledge
We are the right team for special challenges!
Increasing the capacity of a steam generator without diverging from the existing footprint is possible, if based on a neutral analysis of the status quo and expert customer-specific product design.
Given our in-house calculation tools and our means of evaluation, we will provide you with just the right solution for a new construction or an existing boiler or steam generator for chemical plant components. A range of further engineering services will also help you optimize the subsequent processes.
Rely on our long-term experience, count on our know-how and background knowledge for your application of capacity upgrades and one-to one replacements for different design types. We are your ideal partner for design, manufacturing and supply, strongly respecting the economic aspects of your investment.
Our job is to develop solutions for your tasks and make your plant ready to operate.
Sophisticated and ultra-modern boiler designs require a broad and deep expertise with decades of experience. All these features are covered by our engineers and technicians due to their education and employment history. Regardless of the type of boiler or fuel used, we at Steinmüller Engineering GmbH are able to solve complex requirements and tasks and offer customer-oriented and market-driven solutions.
For nearly all kinds of projects in the field of conventional steam generator technology, we have proven our performance, beginning with preparation of feasibility studies up to detailed design engineering. Challenge us!
As an operator of chemical plants you have been working with chemical process components for many years. The former L. & C. Steinmüller GmbH (LCS) may have been one of your suppliers of steam generation equipment. In this time you might have considered to repair, revamp, upgrade or replace your equipment in order to respond to technical challenges or to the changing market environment.
Steinmüller Engineering GmbH (SE), an IHI Group Company, is perfectly qualified to support you in this business segment due to the following facts:
- SE is the legal successor of the references built by formerly LCS in the field of chemical plant/ chemical process equipment, in particular for
- Heat recovery systems for catalytic ammonia oxidation
- Process gas coolers downstream of secondary reformers of ammonia, methanol and hydrogen plants
- Components for gasification plants (gas, oil and refinery residues)
- SE employs a number of LCS key experts in the field of chemical plant / chemical process equipment
- Therefore SE is extremely successful in the implementation of several projects covering the product range mentioned. Among others the following can be highlighted:
- Replacement of a reactor / waste heat boiler (121 t/h of steam) for catalytic HCN-Synthesis, Rhodia/Butachimie in Chalampé, France
- Revamp of a reactor / waste heat boiler (45 t/h of steam) for catalytic NO-Synthesis, Kemira GrowHow Ltd., Great Britain
- Supply of a process gas cooler (100 t/h of steam) downstream a secondary reformer in a NH3-plant, Yara Trinidad Ltd., Trinidad & Tobago
Based on our decades of experience in this field, of course we provide our customers, wheather you are the plant contractor or an operator, also for new projects our professional knowledge for engineering or supply.